About the Role
A successful AEM Developer will have:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services.
Good understanding of any continuous integration tools like Cloudbees Jenkins and version control tools like Gitlab
Experience working in an Agile environment and managing multiple dependencies and projects
Technical analysis of the requirements
• Works with Technical Architect and participate in design
• Develop application based on design
• Perform Unit testing & supports all testing activities
• Assists with project documentation
• Participate in code reviews
• Coordinate with offshore team
Primary Skillset : AEM / CQ5
Secondary skillset : Good understanding of Java/J2EE
About the Company
Tekvology - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvology is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.