About the Role
Its just a senior Architect level Testing person, with experience on end to end testing on multiple SAP projects across various modules. The candidate should have gained enough functional knowledge / understanding of the various modules of SAP through his/her experience in testing.
S4/HANA experience is a must.
15+ years in SAP Testing with functional expertise in SAP Core Modules with 2-3 greenfield implementations experience as Test Architect/Test Manager particularly in manufacturing domain
Relevant Testing Tools implementation experience across ALM (SOLMAN, HP ALM), TDM (Delphix, Broadcomm), CIA (LiveCompare, BPCA), Test Automation (Worksoft, Tosca, UFT) and Performance Testing (LoadRunner)
Experience in Focused Build for SAP Solution Manager is preferred
Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting abilities with quick adaptation to new situations, landscape and stakeholders
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of solution testing for S4/ Greenfield System Implementation
Expert in analyzing system specifications, and developing tests for validation of business solutions utilizing SAP and digital technologies
Establish and coach Testing Standards to be followed for the implementation program and drive stakeholder acceptance
Engage with customer IT, business and strategic partners to translate business requirements to test coverage
Own SAP Test Strategy for functionality and integrations with services and systems within SAP ecosystem
Manage Test Planning, Functional Test management and Non-functional testing of technical solutions utilizing SAP and digital technologies
Drive Test Design and Execution for Functional Integration Tests, E2E Tests, Integration Tests and UAT
Guide the Testing Team to identify, develop and organize Test Scenarios, Test Cases and variants as per the business requirements
Enable evaluation of functional integrity of the technical solution through relevant quality engineering solutions i.e. test automation, performance testing
QA Tollgates design and rigorous application through solution implementation lifecycle
Day to Day governance of Testing Lifecycle tasks in implementation lifecycle across testing stages
Hold self and others accountable to the committed deadlines and ensure successful delivery
* Overall , 12+ year experience in SAP Automation testing with a min. 3-5 years’ experience on SAP automation test tools such as workfsoft
Excellent understanding working with Worksoft and test automation with worksoft
Experience in Worksoft certify, Tosca
* Experience in test management using SAP Solution Manager and also Micro Focus ALM
* Experience in creating Business Process Documentation, Test Plan, Test Package Scope, Effort Analyser & BPCA using SAP SOLMAN
* Ability to develop POCs across multiple technology areas, customer presentations describing Test Solutions, Test Architectures
* Should possess good verbal and written communication skills.
* Should be proficient in Customer and Stakeholder interaction
* Should possess strong analytical , problem solving and troubleshooting abilities with quick adaptation to new technology , methodologies and systems
* Knowledge of Non-Functional Testing (Nice to Have)
About the Company
Tekvology - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvology is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.