About the Role
1. CSM, Scaled Agile (SAFe, Scrum at Scale, LESS) experience is a plus
2. Understanding of how to effectively partner/ collaborate with key stakeholders to mature the acceptance of accelerated delivery
3. Demonstrated reasonable level of technical and business understanding to optimize credibility with teams and managers
4. Should have knowledge about Agile techniques like: User Stories, Continuous Integration, ATDD, TDD, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
5. Know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery.
6. Knowledge about tasks, backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, user stories etc.
7. Demonstrated understanding and practical experience with JIRA, TFS, etc.,
Process / Innovation Skills:
· Should be able to follow industry best processes
· Should be able to bring in ideas to improve productivity and Quality of work
· A focus on high quality deliverables and meeting deadlines.
· Be someone who will bring innovation and ideas to the table
· A collaborative style and a focus on continuous improvement, quality and planning, teamwork, strong communication.
Behavioral Skills :
· Should be aggressive in making decisions and managing teams
· Should have very good communication.
· Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
· Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.
Who are we looking for?
A Scrum Master to lead and manage a critical project for one of our biggest clients. The Individual should be passionate about technology, experienced in developing and managing cutting edge technology applications.
1. 10+ years of experience as Scrum Master on Insurance domain and Cloud-based development projects
2. Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, XP, etc.
3. Responsible for facilitating the scrum process on scrum teams with cross-functional impacts that involve moderately complex project, non-project, or maintenance work.
4. Guides the scrum team(s) and organization to follow generally accepted Agile/Scrum practices and daily activities to actively promote prioritization, team readiness, and commitment for each Sprint.
5. Uses empirical data to help the team(s) assess their 'Scrum Maturity', optimize scrum team velocity to organizational KPIs, and identify improvement opportunities to achieve higher levels of team performance.
6. Proactively addresses systemic impediments to team agility and guides the team(s) on methods to escalate when needed to prevent challenges from becoming blockers.
7. Coaches scrum team(s) to deliver capabilities using agile practices while also following the Software Development Lifecycle, business process mapping, and various release processes as appropriate to ensure all risk, security, and development requirements are met.
8. Partners with discipline managers to convey their concerns to scrum teams about governance policies and adherence to corporate standards.
9. Partners with Product Owner(s) to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may include stories from multiple projects. Completion of some work may depend on non-agile work teams.
10. Drives Scrum adoption across all levels in the organization.
11. Facilitates and is accountable for owning the Scrum Agile ceremonies for the scrum team(s).
12. Identifies skills and competencies of scrum team members and makes adjustments accordingly to promote development and highly effective teams.
About the Company
Tekvology - Technology is not a barrier !
Tekvology is a network of experienced and talented freelance software developers, data engineers, product builders, project managers and experts.
We provide the right talent to companies and individuals for projects, support and problem solving.